Shirt: Forever21 / Skirt: J.Crew (similar here) / Shoes: Tahari via DSW / Bag: Ann Taylor (similar here) / Belt: J.Crew (similar here) / Sunnies: Target (similar here) / Necklace: Forever21 (similar here) / Lips: Covergirl Spellbound
The lovely Elissa from Professionally Petite tagged me for the “five things” post which is making it’s way around the blogoshpere. Good thing she did because now I have some reading material for you;)
1. Speaking of reading, I’m currently on the second installment of the Fifty Shades trilogy. Don’t hate me, but I find it dreadful. I’m halfway through and it’s like I’m training for a reading marathon forcing myself to finish. Not the worst thing in the world, but certainly not the best thing. Ken Follet is one of my faves. I really love historical fiction. I’m reading the Alchemist next. (Technically, I think I just said four things about myself here)
2. I shaved half my head underneath in middle school and dyed it red. I was soooo cool.
3. If it’s not obvious by now, I am seriously into “grunge” music (product of growing up in the 90’s). I love Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soundgarden etc. Super excited to find this shirt at F21!
4. I once ate escargot and did NOT like it.
5. Survivor is my favorite show and I think it would be awesome to be an actual player, but extremely intimidating at the same time.